All returns must comply with the Website Terms and Conditions, and this RMA process.
NON-WORKING/DEFECTIVE PRODUCT RETURNS. All requests to return any product purchased from ITO must have prior approval by ITO and receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). ITO will replace or refund orders, provided the following conditions are met:
1. Customer must notify their sales representative or send an email to the RMA department to obtain an RMA number.
2. Product is within the stated Limited Warranty period.
3. Product serial number is validated.
4. Detailed reason for the return is provided.
5. Product is returned in the same packaging condition in which it was originally received.
6. RMA number is listed on the return packing slip and/or shipping label.
7. Product complies with the additional terms of the RMA process.
ITO will accept responsibility for the cost of ground freight for the non-working/defective gear. In the event that ITO cannot replace the product in a timely fashion, a refund will be issued within thirty (30) days of the approved RMA date. If the product returned is found to be working a twenty-five percent (25%) restock fee will be applied, along with any additional freight that was incurred. Any RMA product received after fifteen (15) calendar days upon receipt of advanced replacement product will be subject to a twenty-five percent (25%) restock fee.
WORKING/NON-DEFECTIVE PRODUCT RETURNS. All RMA requests are subject to ITO approval. If approved, ITO will issue a refund – less a 25% restock fee – on all working products provided that the product is returned within fifteen (15) days from the date the product/products are received and if the following conditions are met:
1. An RMA number has been issued.
2. Product is returned in the same packaging condition in which it was originally received and can be resold.
3. RMA number is listed on the return packing slip and/or shipping label.
4. Customer accepts responsibility of freight (both original and return).
5. Product complies with the additional terms of the RMA process.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO ALL RETURNS
Backup your data and do not send us personal information. The Terms and Conditions are applicable to all returns under the RMA Process, and you should review those terms carefully.
ITO shall be under no obligation to accept any return and shall have no further obligation to Customer, even if an RMA number has been issued, if the product has been, following receipt of product by the Customer who purchased the product directly from IT Outlet, Inc. or any designee for shipping: mistreated, mishandled, improperly installed or configured, or subjected to abnormal physical or electrical stress, dust, environment, negligence, act of God or accident.
In no event shall IT Outlet, Inc.’s liability exceed the cost of repair or replacement of any defective product, or a refund of the purchase (whichever is less). ITO, at its sole discretion may choose to repair, replace, or refund the returned product. The RMA process is the sole and exclusive liability of ITO hereunder, and shall be the exclusive remedy for defective items. The RMA process is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose.
Under the Terms and Conditions, we have disclaimed all other remedies and warranties.